Just the treatment that the Medicinal Hemp industry needed. A rec...Read more
CBD, with its rising popularity and its rather ubiquitous nature, is making a comeback in different formats and formulations. Let’s put it this way: It’s used in as many forms that a manufacturer’s creativity allows for. From pre-rolls, vapes, oils to tinctures to topicals to edibles. With new benefits emerging out of studies and used cases, people are willing to experiment and experience it differently. New research points towards what ancient India’s Ayurveda experts vouched for. That CBD can bring relief from anxiety, insomnia, chronic pain, and even addiction. At Sanan Relief, besides the oil, patches and gummies, we take it into ancient India’s authentic ayurvedic formulations and create formats like churan (powdered form), vati (pills) and modaks (laddoos).
Today, as mentioned before, the CBD shelf is full of products of different kinds. The ones that are easily available in India are:
CBD Oil: Full-spectrum oils contain all cannabinoids in the cannabis plant, including both CBD and THC. Broad-spectrum oils contain most cannabinoids, but generally don’t contain THC.
CBD Patches: If you’re averse to CBD edibles, these patches are ideal. Patch it on areas when you experience pain or inflammation. CBD will slowly work its way through your skin.
Pills and Capsules: We make vatis and modaks with ayurvedic formulations where select herbs are mixed with CBD.
CBD Gummies: These are CBD candies that come in different flavours, colours, shapes and concentrations of CBD.
CBD Lotions and Creams: Can be applied locally for pain relief or for skincare. It depends on the formulation.
While the choice of formats can be subjective, choosing a quality CBD product is not. You don’t want to take a chance there.
Here are a few parameters to be kept in mind.
- Make sure the manufacturer is of some repute and thus have the checks and balances in place.
- The products are manufactured under proper licencing like the Ministry of Ayush approval.
- Is made by a company that discloses the source of their hemp. Comb through the company website to get as much information as you can.
- Contains no more than 0.3 percent THC. It’s a compound that gives the plant its psychoactive nature.
- Check for customer reviews of the product. You can also consult a doctor before deciding on a particular CBD product for your ailment.
- Read through the ingredients to find out if it’s suited for you. Anything you are allergic to are best avoided.